Friday, November 7, 2014
Extra Virgin is one of my absolute favorite shows on the Cooking Channel. I have adored Debi Mazar since FOREVER and to watch her and her husband, Gabriele, be adorable in the kitchen is the best! When they made Limoncello, of course I was all, "I can do that!" and I put it off for quite some time...
Until I was thinking of the perfect wedding present for Lauren and Chandler. Their home bar rivals that of the fanciest bars and speakeasies around town and I wanted to give them something unique. So why not homemade hooch?!
Click through to check out the process!
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
It happened! Lauren and Chandler got married and it was BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see all the shots Megan Saul captured from the event because, naturally, I had such a great time reuniting with friends and enjoying myself that I forgot to take photos. Ah well...better to live in the moment, right!
1-2. Lauren and me
3. All the bridesmaids! Lisa, Lauren, Cynthia, and me
4-5. Lauren and Chandler in the "Secret Stairwell" at the Trolley Barn
6. Alex and me. We snuck down to the bridal hangout area to take a full-length photo :) (we probably could've just asked somebody to take one...)
7. Richy and me. I've known Richy since the good ol' college days. Fun fact: It was through Richy that Lauren and I met! :)
7. Lauren's gorgeous bouquet (assembled with love by her Dad)
8. Alex's pretty latte. It wouldn't have been a L+C event without coffee, right?!