Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Secret Project Revealed!

Behind the scenes Behind the scenes

So...remember in March when I posted about a secret project?  Well - the secret is out!  I got to operate camera for the Russell Wilson workout that was released on the Xbox Fitness channel last Friday!  The company I work for has other workouts through Xbox Fitness already but this one was, by far, the BIGGEST!
All the stress aside, it was a fun two days.  I mean, watching the set being built, the lighting rig go up, wardrobe...everything production-wise still excites me, no matter how many times I've seen it before.  There's just something so fun about watching crews make it happen because sometimes we all forget how many people it actually takes to complete the illusion that we know as "movie magic".

If you've got an Xbox One, try out the Athlete Fit with Russell Wilson workout and let me know how you like it!  During the R+D phase for it, I took it as many times as possible here at the office, and let me tell you - it's NOT easy but it IS fun!  And believe me, it goes by really fast and you'll feel so much better for it :)

Happy Tuesday!

**SPOILER ALERT: Russell Wilson is extremely nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment