Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Incoming Mail: YEAH DAWG! DON'T Shake it Like a Polaroid!

 

I like when I can combine last week's super awesome mail with this week's super awesome mail and thanks to The Impossible Project, I did just that! I combined the sweet camera I got from Mini Penny Vintage and some film from The Impossible Project and made a little Polaroid magic.
Check it!

 

They might be a little blurry but I still love them because they're the first Polaroids I have shot in years.  YEARS!  I know, I know, I could totally buy myself an Instax and enjoy the joys of instant film all the time but I've been putting it off because I don't know if I want this one or this one.  Such a Libra...

Cara had me laughing hysterically at the post office when I opened up my P.O. Box to find her "YEAH DAWG" postcard in there!!!  I needed a good laugh!  ^___^
**Remember, you can totally join in on the fun postcard action by signing up for her Anthropomorphic Mail Art Project!!!

And finally, I had sent my friend Cassie a mini get well kit because she had some MAJOR surgery recently and she sent me the cutest thank you note back!  So sweet!  I'll admit - I'm a little jealous of the bow tie the dog is wearing...just putting that out there...

How is your week going so far?
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment