Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Incoming Mail: Nancy Drew + Creepy Hearts + Instax Cactus Stacks!



I almost caused a ruckus at the post office when I opened my mail box.  Why?  Because of the awesome Nancy Drew envelope that was in my PO Box waiting for me!  How cool is that?!  Once I got to my car, I had a total Zoolander moment because I saw that the envelope was the letter!  WHAAAAT?!  Super cool!  Inside was a super cool Instax cactus stack (that totally made me think of Mustache Cash Stash from Regular Show) from Jess!

Next up, a really awesome set of Creepy Hearts Club hearts from Laura in the UK!  I love them!!!

I had commented on the cute flower cards that Marisa acquired and I totally got one in the mail!  Hooray!

And finally, my best friend, Lauren is getting married and the Save the Date finally arrived!  It's so cute!  I saw the comp a month or so ago and the printed version is way prettier than I could have ever imagined!  It's very Wes Anderson-y (in a good way, of course!) and totally them.  Love it!  I was going to put it in my SMASH*book but I think I'm going to frame it instead.  Hooray for more wall stuff!

How is your week going so far?
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment