Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Incoming Mail + The Anthropomorphic Mail Art Project!

 

Yesterday was another great mail day!  I received goodies from Cazz from Nerd Burger, Mary from Uncustomary Art, Erica from Star Stuff, Cara from Chewy Tulip and Fab from Wreck This Girl!  I also received my awesome shirts from Good Kids but I'm keeping those secret for now!

I'm excited about the cute little bat balloon in the first photo because it's part of Chewy Tulip's Anthropomorphic Mail Art Project!  In the envelope were two (hooray!!) postcards of animal heads for me to give bodies to and I'm so excited, I can't even wait!  I'm keeping them secret until I send them back and Cara has posted them but I'm so excited for one of them, I feel like I'm going to explode!  I'm also doing a set of creative exercises with my old man and as part of it, I've assigned him the other animal postcard to see what he comes up with.  I can't wait to see what he does!

Erica has been awesomely blogging about her adventures with her Creepy Hearts Club hearts on her blog and I'm loving it!!  Check it outPS - I've got major envelope envy!  Look at her pretty envelopes!

Hope you're having an awesome day!  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment