Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Incoming / Outgoing Mail + Some Creepy Hearts Club Love

      

      

      


1.  My outgoing Valentines for the Handmade Valentine Swap
2.  The Creepy Hearts Club heart cutting process
3.  Incoming mail from the super-awesome @lowercase_r.  Check out her blog here!
4.  My first Valentine from the Handmade Valentine Swap!  It came at the best time, too, because I needed to read the lovely message.  It reads: "In the sweetness of friendship, let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures.  Valentine's is not only about lovers, it's about friends too!"  So sweet!
5.  My second Valentine from the Handmade Valentine Swap!  (I'll post photos from that later)
6.  A collection of cute things for a Journaling Kit
7.  Cute food erasers!
8.  Another collection of cute things for a Mail Art Kit
9.  The latest Creepy Hearts Club outgoing mail

Once I get all my Valentines, I'll do a nice little post on the swap and include all of the things that were sent and received.  I can't wait to share them!

Have you checked out the sweet write-up about the Creepy Hearts Club over at Busy Weekends?  Check it out!  Many thanks to Michelle for writing such sweet things about the Creepy Hearts Club!

If you want to get in on the Creepy Hearts Club action but don't have an Instagram account, you can submit your photos to the Tumblr here or email them to creepyheartsclub@gmail.com

I hope you're having an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment