Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pretty Mail Inspiration!

My thank you card to Marisa, my new pen pal!

Since I can't reveal exactly what I received from my secret pen pal just yet, I can say that it was so awesome that I immediately started working on her thank you package - after I took photos, of course!  I put the finishing touches on it last night and it's almost ready to send out.  I can't wait until she gets it!

The other day, I was checking out the pretty washi tapes that Omiyage Blogs has and I saw their Lucky Bags.  It's like a mixed bag (heyyoo!) of fun stuff: pretty tapes, stationery, tags, sequin strip, and best of all: paper straws!

My Lucky Bag from Omiyage Blogs! Got my Lucky Bag in the mail! Thanks for a great mail day @omiyage_ca!

I was so happy when I saw I had a pack of cute purple and white paper straws!  Why?  I was feeling majorly inspired by The Stationery Place's Valentine Pinterest board!  Especially this pin from Design*Sponge.  Just look at that cute arrow straw!!


Source

That'll be something fun to send to my nieces!  I'm also pretty sure that I bent all my paperclips into hearts at work and at home...Why not?!

Want more pretty mail inspiration?  Check out this post!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment