Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday Gif Party!

I'll start with my favorite thing from Lilo and Stitch



A few weeks ago, I was talking with my friend about Michael Fassbender, so this felt appropriate... Hubba hubba


See the gif set here

Staying on the Hot Guy Train, here's Josh Hutcherson being crazy handsome for his cover story for Out Magazine. If you haven't read the article, please do! It's wonderful (and the photos are incredible)



Next stop, Jensen Ackles. You guys have no idea how happy I am to be able to watch Supernatural when it comes on TV! I know it's dumb but I'm just glad I don't have to watch Supernatural posts go by on my Tumblr dash and have no idea about what's happening. I don't have to worry anymore!


BTW, Supernatural comes on Tuesdays at 9.8c on The CW

Next stop is Karl Urban. I'm anxiously awaiting the premiere of Almost Human, where Karl's police partner is a robot. Hulu has dubbed the union a "robromance" and I quite like it!



Last stop on the Hot Guy Train is Charlie Hunnam. Since he's not going to be Christian Grey anymore (Hooray! and Oh no! to that because I had already prepared myself for it...), I can go back to enjoying Charlie as Jax Teller...and Raleigh Becket in Pacific Rim.



Because I missed the Halloween Gif Party, I'll have a few here - like this one from Jem and the Holograms!



And this amazing Maleficent costume (with tutorial!!!)


See the makeup tutorial here!

Okay, I think this might be my last Halloween gif for the day...



These photos take the Cinemagraph to a whole new level! Check out the RRRRRRRROLL Project



Looks like we need to step our game up!

No comments:

Post a Comment