Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Shenanigans

I'm a bad blogger!  Things have been so busy at work and at home and they're about to pick up because we're into our *fun* quarterly filming at work now and NaNoWriMo starts TODAY!!
I'm pretty much going to keep going the way I have been for the last few days: work like a crazy person at work and then script write like a crazy person when I get home.  Go, go, go!  My goal is to get my script FINISHED by the end of NaNoWriMo this year.  It's a lofty goal, I know, but I'm hoping that will be the swift kick in the ass that I need to finally get it on paper and out of my head!

We had a party at work and even though it was a little hectic, it was still great to see everyone in costume.  Here are a few highlights that I can safely share:




Best camera operator / friends forever - Brad (Gold Prospector), me (Fionna) and Jeremiah (Robin)
I was trying to figure out poses all day and this one seemed like the best one :)
My niece Amaya as the Skylander "Hex" (I dubbed this photo "only in New York...")
Heather as Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's (of course!)
Bobby as Paul Bunyan (with Babe the Blue Ox)
Hugh and Lisa as a couple of tourists
And the office party WINNERS: Kristin and Natalie as the Hump Day Camel

You will be missing out if you don't watch THIS VIDEO of Eric's (our audio engineer) costume!!!

**EDIT: Here's the YouTube video:



All in all, the office party was fun but any time we do stuff like this during filming, us crew members don't really get to enjoy it as much as everyone else because we're having to deal with other things.  Oh well...

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment