Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wednesday Gif Party!

Another Wednesday, another Gif Party!  I'm starting us off with the greatest gif that has ever gif'd.



Can you believe Hey Ya! is 10 years old?! Me either!


See the whole gif set here (because it's adorable)

Shirtless Zefron belongs in Fantasy Friday but since it is Hump Day after all...



Can't wait for the new season of Boardwalk Empire!!



Classic beauty Lucille Ball



Oil, paint and water


Check out the video this gif came from. It's beautiful!

Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal



The always lovely Dita von Teese


See the rest of the gif set to see what she's talking about ^__^

Aaaaand a double dose of Blaine Anderson in anticipation of the first episode of the new season of Glee that will have all Beatles songs!  Can't wait!!
 

EDITOR'S NOTE: I know this is being posted on Thursday but I drafted the whole post yesterday, I swear! Don't hurt me, blog police!!

No comments:

Post a Comment