Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holidays 2012!

Merry Christmas everyone!  And if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!  I hope you're all spending some quality time with your families and I hope Santa brought you everything on your list!
Here's a little photo post for the holidays!

Hot chocolate The most perfect tomato basil soup Croque Madame Cleansing fire Cleansing winter fire Burning embers

As we all know, December 21, 2012 was a very anticipated day.  For some, it was the fabled Mayan Apocalypse.  For others, it was the start of the actual Age of Aquarius.  I, along with W and B celebrated it as our Day of Decadence.  I started off the day with some quiet meditation and sage burning and then met up with W and B for some wonderful French food and finished out by burning our own cleasning fire.

Merry Christmas! Chandelier Pernil Flan!

For our traditional Puerto Rican Christmas dinner at my Mom's, we celebrated with Pernil (delicious pork), arroz con gondules (rice with pigeon peas), Vegan biscuits (that I made from scratch) and flan!  Yum!

I also said to myself that I wouldn't take photos of my Christmas presents because that seems a little like showing off - to me but it doesn't bother me if others do it - but I couldn't help but snap a pic of the last gift my old man got me!



Two Supernatural-themed shirts and Dean's necklace! OMG!!  I love them!  We've been such Supernatural nerds the last few months and I think I might be borderline obsessed.  Just check my SPN tags on my Tumblr... (The last photo was just to fill out the Diptic frame and an excuse to Google the Winchesters)

I hope you all are having a magical Holiday season and if I don't post anything within the next few days, have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  See you in 2013!

2 comments:

  1. that flan looks amazing!!! and vegan biscuits!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! My mom made the flan and the vegan biscuits were surprisingly not as intimidating to make as I thought! Here's the recipe for the biscuits:
      http://vegetarian.about.com/od/breakfastrecipe1/r/quickbuscuits.htm

      Delete