Friday, October 26, 2012

Quick Update!

Sorry for the blog silence the last few days!  This week has kicked me in the face - HARD.  Work is ramping up for our convention in less than two weeks and I have TONS of videos to prepare for that and we're filming on top of that so...let's just say things are pretty hectic and there's no sign of slowing down until AFTER the convention (which will be mid-November).  That means: no energy to watch Project Runway All-Stars (what the?!), barely being awake to watch American Horror Story, not realizing my other fave shows are back like Happy Endings and Modern Family and I don't have my Marceline fangs yet.  Oh well.  I'm too tired for this shizz.
So - in light of all this, I probably won't be updating this blog for a little while but I do regularly post on Instagram, so if you want more antics like this, follow me!

Strawberry cake On my run this morning #wolfgang Coffee talk Hello dino friend!

2 comments:

  1. godzilla and your dinosaurs need to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! In fact, your Godzilla inspired my little dino pals! ^__^

      Delete