Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sharon Needles visits Atlanta

Last night!  Oh my lawd last night was so much fun!!  At first I wasn't sure what to expect with all the protest talk and all that but I didn't see a single protester.  I guess they must have showed up later since Sharon kept saying they were out there.  Either way - last night was AMAZING!  I love a good drag show and last night's did NOT disappoint.  I mean how could it?  Phoenix was there.  Nicole Paige Brooks was there.  Savannah Leigh was there.  One of my most FAVOURITE performers Envy Van Micheals was there (Love her so much!!!).  And, of course, Sharon fucking Needles was there.
I'll let my photos explain the rest but I'll also let my photos state my case for a new camera since I can't get it to behave EVER.  Ugh...

Pardon me while I get all glammed up...
Ready!
Sharon Needles   Savannah

RHPS If I could turn back time Phoenix Envy Van Micheals Sharon Needles Sharon Needles Sharon Needles contest Somebody That I Used To Know Sharon Needles Sharon Needles and me

I was told to pose so this was the best I could come up with so excuse the crazy look on my face! Sharon was an absolute doll and I'm glad I stuck around to meet her! She was great! I couldn't think of anything clever to say so I said, "Sharon, you're so awesome" to which she said, "Well, that's debatable". I told her she was the best part of her season of Drag Race and that she was the future of drag. She was lovely and amazing up close and I'm so happy that I was able to experience her.  Thanks for a wonderful night, ladies!

Check out more photos here!  And if I find anymore, I'll be sure to post them or direct you to them.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment