Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Snaps

The Masquerade

The Queers!

Screeching Weasel

Bathroom heart

Busted

Carousel

Spotted in the Higlands

Bye girl bye

Here's a progress shot of my bruise today.  It's feeling a lot better but it's still very sore.
That's no shadow, that's my bruise. Lookin' good! #nofilter


After seeing this cute lil photo on my fave Tumblr-er's Instagram feed:


I decided I'd download the app and see if I liked having a Tamagotchi now as much as I did when I was a kid.

SPOILER ALERT:

I LOVE IT

They grow up so fast! ^_^

My little guy is all grown up! I have released him into the wild

After raising them for 7 days, you can release them into the Hatchi Forest Sanctuary and I did just that with my little boy Cherry Pop just last night. Aww. I was so devastated that he had grown up so fast that I started a new little brother - Cherry Fizz. You can tell by the names that I really want a female Hatchi but oh well. I have enough coins saved up to change genders but I think I'll keep them just the way they are. Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment