Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A little Wavves for your afternoon enjoyment

Since I'm in a Summer mood, I'd like to share that with you all by posting this video of Wavves performing King of the Beach at the Drunken Unicorn on September 30, 2010.  You'll have to fast-forward to around 3:06 or feel free to watch the first song as well!


September 2010, huh? That's an awful long absence from Mr. Williams in the ATL. I wish I had the chance to see him on the Weezer Cruise but I had to miss it because of work. I also won't get a chance to see him at the Primavera Festival (for geographical and monetary reasons) but I'm hoping that Nathan decides to come back soon and rock our faces off. I'm dying to hear Poor Lenore live!!  And maybe by then I'll have Poor Lenore all finished up to *possibly* bring with me in a feeble attempt to try and show or give it to him, maybe.  We'll see.  I don't want to look like a total fangirl / tool...

No comments:

Post a Comment