Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fun with Sharon Needles (merch)

I did it.  I don't know why it took me so long but I finally did it.

Maybe it's because I didn't know they were out yet.

Maybe it's because I'm lazy.

Maybe it's because I don't keep up with social media like I should.

It could be a lot of things.

Either way, I did it.

It started with Googling Sharon Needles and Alaska.  I couldn't remember Alaska's full name!  And as soon as I saw it, how could I forget?!  Alaska Thunderfuck.  Of course!

The reason I was Googling those two was because RuPaul asked Sharon about Alaska on the finale of Drag Race and I guess I was feeling kinda bummed out for Sharon for thinking that Alaska would get all jealous because Sharon made it to the show and she didn't.  But with a name like Thunderfuck, I'm guessing there were some reservations about having her on the show.  
I've never seen Alaska perform but I LOVE her website.  And she's GORGEOUS!!  I'd love to see her come through Atlanta and perform!  That would be so great!

So - after I was fawning over Sharon and Alaska together, I remembered something: wasn't Sharon supposed to have some "I ran into Sharon Needles at Party City" shirts available or something?  I remember seeing something in March on her Facebook page...I guess I never really remembered to check - UNTIL NOW.

Source

Yes, they're for sale HERE and yes, I ordered one.  Of course I did!  If I had thought about it before, I would've had it here in time for Monday's reunion show where the winner will be revealed!  I'm already tweeting my little heart out in Sharon's defense.  Are you?! 

Let's hope she gets crowned and that the Drag Race Tour will hit up Atlanta very VERY soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment