Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tonight's the night!

Sorry for the lack of updates!  I've been busy reading The Hunger Games Trilogy and I'm HOOKED.  But I can put my books down for the Project Runway All-Stars finale, of course!
The Three Amigos are head to head TONIGHT and I'm so excited I can't stand it!


Photo credit: The super awesome Lauren

After last week, I'm just ready for Mondo to take it on home this time!  If he doesn't I might have to write off PR forever.  I know, I know - I've been saying that every season since Mondo lost buuuuuuutttt...THIS IS IT (maybe).  And secretly, I kinda want to see the wedding dress Austin was working on.  Will it end up being a wedding dress with all the time constraints or will he transform it to something else?  Hmmmm.  We'll know in just a few hours!

Join us for all the live-blogging fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment