Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Favourite Perfume

Even though this past weekend was terrible, there was one silver lining that showed itself. I went with my Mom to the mall on Saturday afternoon and while we were checking out at Sephora, I started smelling perfumes. Nothing really can't my attention - until I smelled Kat Von D's Sinner. At first, I was a little skeptical but my Mom liked it so I bought the little perfume roller. I mean, at $18 for the roller, it was a steal, right?! I'm being sarcastic, of course. But I decided to splurge and bought it anyways.
After I applied it, I was in love. I've been putting it on non-stop since I bought it. I can't stop smelling my wrists! I know I probably look like a maniac but I just LOVE the scent! The last perfume I loved like this was my Gucci Eau de Parfum II - which I reserve for very special occasions.  So what am I to do?!  I love them both and they're too expensive for everyday use, I think, right?  Meh - I think I'll live.  Sinner is just too good.  Let's hope they don't discontinue it!

No comments:

Post a Comment