Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fun with Incredibooth

Ah yes.  Spring is in the air and it's finally warm enough to wear my Jean-Paul Gaultier for Target dress!  You can read about how much I love it here.  I also wore my flowers again. And because I'm doing a million things at work - including exporting and converting, that freed me up do something very important: play with Incredibooth.  My favourite booth?  Haus O'Haunt.  My favourite lens in Haus O'Haunt?  Markup!
._____.
This app was one of my first purchases for my iPad2 since it only works with the front facing camera. After I bought it, I kinda forgot about it since I don't grab my iPad for photos. Every once in a while, I'd check for updates and buy extra cameras and stuff but I'd never really use it all that much. I remember using it during my Thanksgiving trip with my very camera-ready niece and we played around with settings and stuff

But again, I forgot about it.
Until now.
I used it to capture my crazy, can't sleep moment of lyric writing one time

And now, I'm playing with the Haus O'Haunt crossed out eyes feature. I could make a Thursday joke here but I'll spare you.  Anybody remember that song?
Crossed out
I love the randomness of it - the X's, the line through the eyes and the straight up crossed out face.  They have normal-ish settings as well. If you're into that kind of thing, I guess *winkwink*  
Hello
There's no such thing as "normal" with Synthetic's apps - only ENHANCED.
Personally, I LOVE everything Synthetic does. I love the Hipstamatic (obvs), I love Swanko Lab (haven't used that one in a while...), the camera sharing with the Hipstamatic Disposable and I'm falling in love with Incredibooth all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment