Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo Post: the weekend

Had lots of fun this weekend! I went to Star Bar for the first time, I ran into an old friend from high school AND met a MySpace-er in person! That right, MySpace. Whatchu know about dat

Ocha la Rocha

Setting up Ocha la Rocha Lauren 57/366: In a world of my own 56/366: Tweedle Dope & Tweedle Dupe Needle Mailbox

Can I just say that I'm still in awe of how great the camera is on the iPhone 4S?! I'm loving the picture quality! Too bad my lens kit doesn't fit since I originally bought it for my 3GS. Luckily they make a set for the 4S! Hooray! But it looks like I'll have to wait for them to get back in stock...

2 comments:

  1. I just got the 4g too and instagram is amazing!! You ahve some great pics here... did you make that bow? It's super cute!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I made the bow following this tutorial. Super easy and fun to make!
      Have you downloaded the Hipstamatic app? So much fun and endlessly customizable!

      Delete