Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another photo challenge? Don't mind if I do!

We have officially hit the "busy season" at work and I'm already exhausted BUT I've decided to start the February Photo-A-Day Challenge on Instagram!  I've never done the month-specific photo-a-day challenge with the rules and stuff so I think this will be a fun thing to do on top of the 366 photo-a-day challenge I'm already doing.

The rules are as follows:
Day 1: You view
Day 2: Words
Day 3: Hands
Day 4: A stranger
Day 5: 10am
Day 6: Dinner
Day 7: Button
Day 8: Sun
Day 9: Front door
Day 10: Self portrait
Day 12: Inside your closet
Day 13: Blue
Day 14: Heart
Day 15: Phone
Day 16: Something new
Day 17: Time
Day 18: Drink
Day 19: Something you hate to do
Day 20: Handwriting
Day 21: A fave photo of you
Day 22: Where you work
Day 23: Your shoes
Day 24: Inside your bathroom cabinet
Day 25: Green
Day 26: Night
Day 27: Something you ate
Day 28: Money
Day
 29: Something you're listening to

Here's my first photo (my view)
Like I said - we're in the "busy season" at work so my view is behind the camera for filming until the 8th, so I'm sure this won't be the only work-related photo in the challenge!  I'm looking forward to it since I saw some really awesome ones -particularly from Lauren and Bobby - in my Instagram stream for the January photo challenge!  I can't wait to see more from them!

If you're on Instagram, feel free to follow me!  @katzi  I love seeing everyone's photos!

Are you doing any fun challenges - photos or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment