Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 Regrets - What are yours?

Twitter has an interesting trending topic at the moment: #2011regrets.

While I realize it's mostly for shits and giggles, I saw some RT'd by some of the people I follow on Twitter (through my personal account) that were really quite serious - which made me happy. It also made me wonder: Do I have any #2011regrets?

Personally, I think I'm regret-free this year.

I went on a bunch of great (and not-so-great) trips this year, I was able to see my nieces twice, I had experiences I never thought I would have, I met some great people and although this last half has been a bit hard for me, this year has been good overall.

Sure, I might set my expectations high at the beginning of the year but you know what?  That's all part of the process.  The Oscars will always inspire the filmmaker residing within and then my creative juices bubble over with ideas ranging from silk screening, hair dyeing, tattoos, skate videos, photography and everything in between, I've decided that my new motto for 2012 will be this:



After all my mortality reality checks this year, it is important, now more than ever, to live life to the fullest and express gratitude to all those around you.  Especially the ones closest to you because you never know when the time might come...

Do you have any regrets this year?  Will you promise to live your life to the fullest and express gratitude for everything in your life?  I hope you will because I find that to be the most rewarding.

Thank you, readers!  You're awesome! 

Love,
Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment