Thursday, July 21, 2011

Project Runway Countdown: Meet the contestants!

Since I'm going crazy counting down the days to the premiere, I figured we'd take a moment to meet the season 9 contestants

Amanda - 24, NY, NY

Anthony Ryan - 28, Baton Rouge, LA

Anya - 29, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

Becky - 38, Portland, OR

Bert - 57, Los Angeles, CA

Bryce - 26, Portland, OR

Cecelia - 34, New York, NY

Danielle - 26, Minneapolis, MN

David - 29, Boston, MA

Fallene - 29, Denver, CO

Joshua C. - 29, Snohomish, WA

Joshua M. - 25, Sunnyside, NY

Julie - 35, Grand Junction, CO

Kimberly - 35, Brooklyn, NY

Laura Kathleen - 26, St. Louis, MO

Olivier - 22, New York, NY

ATL-ien Rafael - 27, Atlanta, GA

Serena - 31, Brooklyn, NY

Viktor - 30, New York, NY


And last, but certainly not least: Gunnar Deatherage - 21, Louisville, KY


You might be asking yourself, "Katzi, why on Earth did you screw up the alphabetical balance and save Gunnar for last?" If you know me personally, you wouldn't be asking that question. I mean, his name is fucking GUNNAR DEATHERAGE. WHAT. THE. AWESOME NAME. Whether it's his real name or his stage name (his "When I'm not designing, I'm ____" is being in a band.  J/K - he's a hair stylist WIN!), I dig it.

Who do you think will be in or out?
Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment