Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Most Gleeful Dream In All The Land

So Glee is going on hiatus after tonight's episode (*sad face*). I guess my subconscious mind knew that and that's why I had the most Glee-ful dream ever last night!
I was sitting down for an interview with Chris Colfer because I was doing a piece about him for E! News (lol WTF?) and we were talking about singing (naturally) and acting and all that other good stuff and out of nowhere, we burst out into song. But because I was reading Cast Member Confidential most of the afternoon yesterday, they were Disney songs.
There were such great hits as Once Upon A Dream, Circle of Life, Under the Sea and others but the one that stuck out was Part of Your World - especially this part:
I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - feet!
It was great! We had our "diva arms" and grand gestures and we danced around each other as if we had been rehearsing for months, when it was all improvised - like in musicals! The crew loved it, of course! I'm sure that would've been the best feature on E! News EVER!
But the best part was that right before I woke up, there was one more song left on our set...
We dramatically and enthusiastically sang the theme from Laverne and Shirley, making it the most grand finale of the whole set of songs we sang together and I woke up in the greatest mood ever!
And, of course, I had to @Reply him on Twitter while I tweeted about it!
I'm sure the Glee finale will be as grand as ever and I can't wait for it to come back as soon as possible!
Inspirational song for the day:


Love and kisses,
Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment