Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Farewell, "On the Fence" Guys

Cage and 6 Gauge are gone. 6 Gauge was one of the few that didn't kick himself off like some other people did (read: like most of the other guys did).
So, all my "On the Fence" guys are gone. Hooray! But - Flex is starting to work my nerves in the worst way and I'm a little tired of Chi Chi and his unrequited love for Sinister. And it's looking like Fox's little stunt is going to come back and bite him in his hair dresser ass. And I was wondering...why didn't Daisy call Fox out for claiming 6 Gauge's roses? Punk.
I don't even know who to root for anymore - besides Riki. Okay, okay, you got me. I think Sinister is tops and He could very well be in the final 2 (possibly with his BF Chi Chi). Oh well. Maybe I'll stop pining over the loss of London and catch back up with the other fellas.




Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment