Friday, May 22, 2009

100 Push Ups with Ben Weasel

My bestest best friend in the entire universe (Double D) directed me to the 100 Push Ups challenge and was kind of urging me to do it with him (East Coast VS West Coast, sort of). Maybe I was being a little skeptical at the time or just lazy, either way, I wasn't going to do it since I'm a little top heavy, if you know what I mean and I do (some) push ups as part of my (almost) daily workout routine.
Anyways - I had forgotten all about it until today. I was looking through my Twitter feed and I saw this:


Ben Weasel (of Screeching Weasel / my punk rock idol from 10+ years ago) is participating in the 100 Push Up challenge? Good for you, Ben! Good on the Twitter updates as well. I'm going to look out for them now. That's awesome. I know I'm not that disciplined when it comes to working out but maybe I should be. I mean, I already work out 3-5 times a week but I think I need to step it up on those 3 times a week weeks, you know? And I should probably not just work out at work - I have to bring it back to the home front.
Thank you Double D and Ben Weasel - you have both been an inspiration for me today!

Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment