Thursday, April 30, 2009

CNN is hip to kids these days! I think...

I was working at North Avenue Post yesterday and I happened to be in the Machine Room (aka the Glass Case of Emotion) bothering Mario (as usual - except it was the DVD Edition), and I noticed a wacky headline: First 100 Days: Assessing the “Swagga”.



And according to Buzz Feed I missed the most awkward fist bump EVER.



But the headline was there all day. I promise you. Because I walked by the TV at a later time of day, saw the headline and said, "We're CNN. We're hip to what the kids are saying these days, yessirree," while wagging my finger and doing a crotchety version of the Kid 'n Play. You know the dance I'm talking about...

I can only imagine what Anderson Cooper thought when he saw that headline / fist bump combo...



Neither do I Anderson, neither do I.

Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment